Thursday, July 8, 2010

No Determination

I said I want to do this and that for so many times...
But, I gave up after awhile.
  • Wanted to get good GPA, but after I told myself that I will be going to SIM after graduation. I stopped studying hard and work hard for As. Got the roll of honour don't know what last semester... Now, my grades are like KNS. =.=
Dear CHEN XXXXXX ESLIN,
Congratulations! You have been inducted into the Academic Roll of Honour for AY09/10 Semester 2.
2. The Academic Roll of Honour is published each semester to give due recognition to the students who have performed exceptionally well academically during that semester.
3. Induction into the Roll is limited to the top 5% performers on the basis of the Grade Point Average for the modules taken during the semester, provided that at least four modules had been taken in that semester.
4. We congratulate you on your success again and wish you all the best in your academic endeavours in the year ahead.
Best Regards,
Christopher Tan
Assistant Registrar
On Behalf of Principal/CEO
Republic Polytechnic

  • Wanted to keep my room clean & tidy, but due to my laziness... My room is untidy again.
  • Wanted to slim down, but I continue to eat lotsa foods including junk food.
Sighs................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment